The easy-to-layer Baby Down Sweater is warm, blocks wind and resists water when conditions get dicey. The ultralightweight 100% recycled polyester shell has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to repel light moisture. Insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) that’s compressible and warm; quilt-through construction holds the down in place.
- Lightweight, windproof shell is made of 100% recycled polyester, has high tear-strength and has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Full-length zipper with wind flap and reflective webbing pull; zipper garage protects chin
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Spandex binding around cuffs and elasticized back hem keeps cold out
- Hand-me-down ID label