For building snow forts out of super-powder snow, our Baby Snow Pile Bibs can take on extreme wintry conditions. The layerable snow pants’ durable 2-layer 100% recycled nylon, H2No® Performance Standard shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier has fully taped seams, polyester plain-weave lining fabric and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to seal out cold and snow. The 100-g Thermogreen® insulation (92% recycled) stays warm even when wet, while the deep center-front zipper with snap closure and internal/external wind flap further shuns the elements. Baby-friendly features abound: low-profile adjustment in straps for the perfect fit; elasticized waist in back to lessen bulk and improve movement; articulated knees; stash pocket with internal pass ring on right thigh and reflective webbing pull; durable nylon scuff guard; internal gaiter with gripper elastic; loop inside hem to add cord and keep pant legs from riding up; grow-fit feature adds two inches in leg for extended wear; reflective logo; hand-me-down ID label.
• Durable, 2-layer 100% recycled nylon H2No® Performance Standard shell with a waterproof/ breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; fully taped seams; 100-g Thermogreen® polyester (92% recycled) insulation stays warm even when wet
• Straps have low-profile adjustment for growth spurts, comfort and flexibility
• Deep center-front zipper has internal and external wind flap with snap closure
• Elasticized back waist has less bulk for easy movement
• Zippered stash pocket with internal pass ring on right thigh and reflective webbing pull
• Articulated knees; nylon fabric at the hem and inside lower leg for durability; internal gaiter with gripper elastic fits over boot to keep cold out; loop inside hem gives option to add cord and keep pant from riding up
• Grow-fit feature in leg adds 2" for extended wear; reflective logo; hand-me-down ID label