Built for mountain and city life, this retro-inspired down jacket has modern updates and provides warmth and functionality in various inclement weather conditions. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Shell made of NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals) that sheds light moisture
- Insulated with 600-fill-power Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Full-length, center-front two-way Vislon zipper; covered placket for wind protection, secured with metal snaps for optimal warmth
- Removable, insulated hood with hidden adjustment cords that cinch down for protective warmth
- Two double-entry, patch-on front pockets secure your essentials and protect your hands in cold conditions; secured interior zippered pocket keeps valuables safe
- Drawcord hem seals in warmth
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn