Designed for done-in-a-day, cold-weather alpine missions where moving fast and taking less is essential, the Fitz Roy Down Hoody is a packable, midweight belay hoody with 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked).
- Alpine helmet–compatible hood has a single-pull drawcord and high-loft draft collar.
- A light and durable recycled nylon shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides weather protection and is soft to the touch.
- Two handwarmer and two external, zippered chest pockets allow for easy access while belaying; self-stuffs into left-front pocket.
- Large internal catch-all pocket with elasticized opening allows for easy storage.
- Soft, elasticized stitching at cuffs and dual-adjust cord-lock system at hem seal out the elements.
- Centre-front Vislon® zipper is backed with an internal storm flap.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.