Patagonia's Venga Rock Knickers move and stay comfortable through drop knees and high steps, and are now more durable thanks to the addition of polyester to the original organic cotton/spandex blend. Technical patterning includes a crotch gusset and a shaped cuff that’s slightly longer in the front to keep the knees covered with every high step and to avoid bunching in the back. The cuffs also have a shock cord and cord lock, and the unique, improved OppoSet™ adjustable waist (with low-profile belt loops) closes the separating zip fly and provides a customized fit. With two drop-in hand pockets, two rear pockets that reinforce the seat for durability, and a right-thigh patch pocket (with our interior Soft-Catch mesh envelope for securing valuables).
• Soft and stretchy organic cotton blended with channeled, hollow-fiber polyester and spandex has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture and regulate temperature, staying breathable, durable and classically comfortable
• Articulated pattern, darted knees and a gusseted crotch enhance movement and comfort under a harness
• Zip fly with belt loops and OppoSet™ adjustable waist create a low-bulk, customized fit by simply holding the button while pulling the webbing tail to tighten
• Drop-in hand pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags and lay-flat construction for comfort under a harness
• Two rear, top-entry pockets create a reinforced seat for added durability
• Low-profile side pocket has elastic Soft-Catch mesh envelope for securing valuables