For days when your lunch break is scarfing a PB&J while the wind howls, the women's Patagonia Micro Puff insulated jacket delivers lightweight mid-layer insulation that retains its warmth when wet.
- 65g of lightweight PlumaFill insulation maintains its heat-trapping loft, even after continued soaking and abuse
- Lightweight Pertex® Quantum shell is windproof and has been treated with a durable water repellent finish to deflect light rain and snow
- Quilted construction stabilizes and maximizes the loft of the downlike PlumaFill strands with minimal stitching
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior stormflap and zipper garage for next-to-skin comfort
- Left pocket doubles as a stuff sack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- 2 welted, zippered handwarmer pockets; 2 internal drop-in pockets
- Elasticized cuffs and hem