A hiking shoe to stand out from the crowd, the women’s PREDICT HIKE MID GORE-TEX ensures a comfy stride on any given path. With Energy Surge technology for long-lasting cushioning, this outdoor all-rounder has GORE-TEX to keep the weather out & a mid-cut collar to hug your feet in & keep your ride cozy, while deep lugs hold ground on any terrain.
- Contagrip® MA is built for the widest variety of surfaces. It balances both the geometry and the rubber compound to deliver confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces, and offer long-term durability.
- Anatomical Decoupling features unique grooves and independent platforms designed to cushion, guide, and propel the foot for an ultra-smooth forward transition.
- Lightweight, responsive foam created by combining EVA and Olefin [OBC] to deliver long-lasting cushion and bouncy energy return.
- Durable, protective lining.
- Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, as well as breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of our footwear.
- GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
- To help reduce our impact on the environment, no harmful PFC (Perfluorocarbons) are used to ensure the water repellency of our shoes. Our waterproof GORE-TEX models are free from PFCec (Perfluorocarbons of environmental concern) but may contain some PFC.
- Materials made from recycled products such as PET bottles or material waste