When cold weather comes, this jacket holds up. Wear it on its own on cool days or quick errands in town, or layer it on top of a VentureLayer fleece and baselayer for more warmth while you explore. Filled with 100% recycled 40g recycled polyester insulation, it provides comfort across a range of temperatures. It’s light and packable – stuffs into its own pocket – and has a cleaner, streamlined profile than a puffer. Part of the VentureLayer collection, it integrates with the other components to create a system that keeps you warm and comfortable – even on the move.
- bluesign® approved four-way stretch outer fabric is quick drying, breathable, and wrinkle resistant
- PFC-Free C0 DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish provides water resistance
- 100% recycled 40g Thermore Ecodown® is soft, warm, durable and less bulky than down
- Construction integrates with other VentureLayer components for performance comfort
- Three-piece scuba hood for added coverage and warmth
- Packs into its own pocket for compact transport
Material: 85% polyester, 15% elastane