Patagonia redesigned the iconic Bivy Hooded Vest to incorporate 100% recycled materials—inside and out. The Hood and Western-style yoke are made of 100% recycled nylon Baggies™ fabric, the body is 100% recycled polyester ripstop, and it's insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Coated, durable 100% recycled nylon plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish on hood and yoke protects from light rain
- Insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Warm and cozy wide-baffle construction, plus an insulated hood with metal-tipped drawcord
- Flat metal closures down the center front
- Contrasting Western-yoke design detail at shoulders
- Two exterior heritage-inspired handwarmer pockets; inner chest pocket with a secure reverse-coil zipper closure
- Straight hem and side seam; maintained original fit; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn