Patagonia's light yet durable, packable GORE-TEX shell built with Paclite® Plus technology and a 100% recycled polyester face is fully featured to keep you equipped and dry from summer thunderstorms or full winter conditions above tree line.
- Light and packable, 2.5-layer 100% recycled polyester GORE-TEX Paclite® Plus fabric is waterproof/breathable; a special textured backer provides next-to-skin comfort
- Optimal Visibility Hood with laminated visor is helmet-compatible and two-way-adjustable to provide good visibility in poor conditions
- Coated, watertight center-front zipper; welted, venting pit zips with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Exterior left-chest pocket with coated, watertight zipper; welted handwarmer pockets have zips with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn