Patagonia's tough, stretchy, organic cotton/polyester/spandex climbing pants keep you comfy for multiweeks of multipitch. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Tough but soft, stretchy organic cotton/polyester/spandex twill manages moisture and temperature for all-day comfort
- Engineered pattern and high-stretch fabric enhance mobility and comfort under a harness
- Zip fly with OppoSet® adjustable waist creates a low-bulk, customized fit—simply hold the button and pull the webbing tail to tighten
- Drop-in front and rear pockets have breathable mesh backers and lay-flat construction for comfort under a harness
- Low-profile right-thigh snap pocket secures valuables
- Tapered lower legs provide a clear view of foot placement
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn