For long days on the trail, Patagonia's lightweight Rainshadow Jacket is stretchy for unrestricted mobility, and uses 3-layer H2No® Performance Standard technology for exceptional waterproof/breathable performance and all-day comfort. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Stretch, 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell provides unrestricted mobility, the highest levels of comfort and performance, and long-term waterproof durability; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Coated, watertight center-front zipper and welted, venting pit zips are treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Both the exterior left-chest pocket with coated, watertight zipper and the welted handwarmer pockets have DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zips
- Self-stuffs into left-front pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather