One of the softest down jackets Patagonia has ever made. Designed with comfort and warmth in mind to be the ultimate everyday and travel jacket. We combined a stretchy 100% polyester (70% recycled) shell with 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) insulation. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Full-length, center-front reverse-coil zipper makes getting jacket on and off a breeze; covered placket for wind protection, secured with metal snaps
- Stand-up collar keeps neck warm
- Handwarmer pockets are lined with soft micro-brushed jersey and secured with a snap
- Secured interior zippered pocket keeps valuables safe
- Drawcord hem seals in warmth
- Hip length for warmth and comfort
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor