Made from a soft yet durable recycled stretch fabric for waterproof/breathable and windproof performance, the fully featured Snowbelle Stretch Pants have an articulated fit for freedom of movement, a slim silhouette and a mesh liner for easy layering. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Durable and soft-to-the-touch with stretch, H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester (70% recycled) microtwill with waterproof/breathable protection
- Waist features taffeta lining for easy layering, adjustable elastic tabs that customize fit, two-button closure, belt loops and a zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to the powder gasket on any Patagonia Snow jacket
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of legs and bottom hem
- Zippered pockets; two handwarmer pockets
- Concealed RECCO® Reflector
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn