Super-versatile H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable jacket that stops wind, rain and wet snow. Part of our new outerwear component system, this 2-layer shell can be worn on its own or paired with the Fiona and/or the Nano Puff Parka for protection from frigid conditions. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Soft and supple, fully seam-taped H2No® Performance Standard shell with 100% recycled content and DWR (durable water repellent) finish; lined with 100% recycled polyester
- Part of Patagonia’s outerwear component system, pairs with our down-insulated Fiona Parka or synthetic-insulated Nano Puff® Parka with attachment tabs for complete coverage in the elements
- Stay-put hood with two-way adjustability and glued brim for additional protection from rain and snow
- Clean, modern and sophisticated with minimalist lines; center-front placket secures with hidden snaps
- Welted handwarmer pockets secure with zippers; interior zippered chest pocket
- Set-in sleeves with glued, adjustable cuff tabs secured with snaps
- Above-the-knee length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn