Get ready to power through uphills and descents with this mid-cut GORE-TEX version of the updated X-ULTRA 4. It is as agile as a trail-running shoe but with all the stability, grip and waterproof protection you need to tackle technical terrain. Equipped with a new chassis, the shoe is even better at protecting sensitive articulations without compromising freedom of movement.
- Contagrip® MA is built for the widest variety of surfaces. It balances both the geometry and the rubber compound to deliver confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces, and offer long-term durability.
- Protecting ankle articulations on the outer foot, this chassis provides extra stability while also keeping the front of the shoe flexible for a more fluid ride.
- Chevron lugs
- Lug design with deep penetration and multi-directional grip, improving traction on soft surfaces like mud or loose dirt.
- A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- Gusseted tongue
- Protective toecap
- SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Protective mudguard
- Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, as well as breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of our footwear.