Stretchy, breathable and burly, the Dirt Craft Bike Shorts are a single-track workhorse. Equipped with a removable padded liner and an adjustable waistband, these shorts are built for navigating tough climbs and crushing descents. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Outer shorts built with a stretchy nylon/spandex plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for ample breathability and airflow on warmer rides; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- With a 3D engineered, cush-yet-low-profile chamois pad, the removable liner shorts have near-transparent mesh panels for wide-open, off-road-only ventilation
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips and allows room to move; low-profile, external hook-and-webbing waist adjustment for a fine-tuned fit
- Waist snap loops allow for easy integration with any other Patagonia MTB over short or liner short
- Two drop-in front pockets for a traditional aesthetic, one secure zipper pocket at left hip, and reflective logo at left hem and right-back hip
- 11½" inseam; leg opening covers the tops of most kneepads; reflective logo at left hem and right-back hip
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn