A well-balanced Day Hiking snowshoe, the Wilderness is the perfect blend of functional technology and comfort. The Fit-Step™ 2.0 frame with SoftTec™ decking provide ample flotation when the snow gets deep, while the tried-and-true Cobra™ toe crampon and Tubbs heel crampon bring the traction and stability needed on varying terrain. The new Quick-Fit binding provides the supportive, but comfortable fit with easy and intuitive entry/exit. With an ActiveLift™ 16° heel lift to reduce calf fatigue on steeper ascents the Wilderness has you covered no matter where adventure leads.
- Soft-Tec™ decking provides durable, lightweight flotation and has a smooth, soft texture.
- The innovative, upturned tail of the aluminum Fit-Step™ frame provides biomechanical benefits, reducing musculoskeletal impact on hip, knee, and ankle joints by 10%.
- Quick-Fit Binding features a perfect blend of comfort and control with easy and intuitive entry-exit.
- The Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop, shedding snow and reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%, while a Rotation Limiter prevents over-rotation.
- The carbon steel Cobra™ toe crampon, located under the ball of the foot, provides constant contact in variable snow conditions, while its jagged tooth construction improves grip on packed snow and ice.
- Tubbs heel crampon brings the traction and stability needed on varying terrain.
- Designed to make steep ascents easier, the ActiveLift™ heel lift reduces calf fatigue and Achilles tendon strain. It can be easily pulled up and down. The 19° Backcountry heel lift is ideal for extreme ascents, while the 16° Day Hiking version is designed for moderate terrain.